Tuesday 10 July 2012

Graduate Fashion Week

Finally I was done with Term 2. Besides the usual busy schedule, one of the most exciting things would be the Graduate Fashion Week and our school's own graduate fashion show that actually made me felt like that I was still participating in this industry.

The Graduate Fashion Week was on a Tuesday that conflicted with my classes... However, under the "instigation" of my friend, I went to the show and it was totally worth the price of skipping my classes!! Because, first of all, I met Hilary Alexander and even took a photo with her!!!! She was very nice! Second, the fashion shows were fantastic! 
Here's me and Hilary Alexander!! :)

However, to be honest, I prefer our school -- London campus' graduate fashion show more. The students' design here are more inspiring and innovative. By the way, I was also helping the backstage and the runway preparation. It was not my first time, but still enjoyed it! Here are some of my favorite designs from the show! 



Loc Hong Charles Lu

Pinpanee Na Ayudhaya Israngkum

Pei-Chuan Tsai


Sivan Moualem


Daniel Moshe Cohen

Claudia Gamba

Carmen Gutierrez Estrada



Liron Itzhakov

Andrea Aguirre Landa
There are still a lot more that I really like. Overall, it was very successful and good luck to those hard-working designers in the future! 

P.S. All the fashion show photos are from The Style Column. (http://thestylecolumn.com/istituto-marangoni-graduate-show/)

No comments:

Post a Comment