Tuesday 15 May 2012

Around London

Lazy is not the excuse. Have been living in London for more than half a year now, I'm still not very familiar with the city. It's like that I never truly understand or see this city. I always comfort myself that was because of my crazy schedule and my OCD that I didn't get a chance to go out and explore the city. Excuse, of course. The urge of being a fashion student keep inciting me to pick up my camera and to go hunting. So here I was, on Carnaby street, London, trying to find some cool things! :)


The first stop is The Kooples!! I fell in love with this boutique when I studied abroad in France. Simple and elegant probably are the best description for its style! Chic is back to the street! Here is a lovely girl who works in the boutique: Scallop short with buckle black boots, classic but with a hint of rock. Best representative of the store itself!





The second stop is Lazy Oaf! It's a pop graphic, print focused illustration label. They sell a wide range or products, from graphic T-shirt, funky sweaters and hats to accessories and stationery. I really like their greeting cards, great humor!






The third stop is Play lounge! Nothing to do with fashion here. It is a design conscious toyshop both for adults and kids. This store reminds me of my college roommate + best friend! She will fall in love with it right away if she was here.






That is for today! I will keep working on the Cool hunting project and find more cool and interesting things around London! 

No comments:

Post a Comment